Abbie woke up feeling so much better, so we quickly hauled our luggage to the front lobby and headed off to Magic Kingdom- just me, Abbie, and Jason. Tony stayed to rest and see his parents off.
With 4 Fast Passes, we managed to see Elsa and Anna, ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, and Dumbo the Flying Elephant one last time. I had hoped to take Abbie on Space Mountain, but with no one to keep Jason safe (he decided he was too scared to ride), we bagged that one and headed back to the resort to catch the airport shuttle.
Of course, I hate that the end of our travel was overshadowed by sickness, but we still had so many great experiences and look forward to returning in a few years. I was also elated that all of our incidental expenses were covered y promotional gift cards and points I earned with my Disney Visa with a dollar to spare!
Here are our photos from today...










No comments:
Post a Comment