Today we visited Epcot, and while it was interesting, I'd say it was less magical than yesterday. It probably didn't help that we had a cranky 4-yr-old on our hands. Nonetheless, we did several cool things. I think everyone's favorite was Test Track. We also enjoyed Spaceship Earth, the several aquarium attractions, taking in the amazing plants and shrub sculptures, and meeting many characters, including 5 princesses over a lovely dinner at Akershus banquet hall. My meal was spectacular and worth picturing below.
Abbie creating her car for Test Track.
Our test run. Super fast and fun!
Tired kids thrilled to have a stroller chariot for the afternoon.
With Alice (in Wonderland). I love how animated Abbie is when she meets the characters! (Jason was not into it today.)
Fylt Pasta (potato-cheese ravioli with spinach, leeks, tomato jam, mushrooms, cream sauce and balsamic glaze)
(Let's just pretend like this bugger was this adorable all day, shall we?)
It's 9pm and everyone is sound asleep. The next couple of days should bring some rest as we take it easy before ramping it up for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment