Sunday, April 10, 2016

Disney World: Day 7

It was bound to happen... Abbie got the GI bug, too. She made it through breakfast at Chef Mickey's, although she hardly ate, but fell very ill shortly after and I ended up taking her back to the hotel room. Tony and his parents stayed with Jason at Magic Kingdom, then headed to Epcot for dinner "under the sea" at the Coral Reef restaurant.
I fee horrible that his parents didn't get but a few hours with us where both kids were at 100%, but hope they had some fun.
Before taking Abbie home, I did get to ride the Jungle Cruise and Magic Carpets with Aladdin. 

Characters at Chef Mickey's

Jungle Cruise and Magic Carpet Ride

After Abbie and I left, Jason kindly visited Elsa and Anna for her, as this was tops on her list. 

Love this photo of Tony and his parents at Magic Kingdom

Dinner at the Coral Reef

No comments: