Saturday, April 9, 2016

Disney World: Day 6

As it goes in Disney World, the sick keep truckin'. After an awful night with hardly any sleep for anyone, we set out to try to have some fun. And we did. Jason had the hardest time as he was still fighting the bug, but he found some joy in meeting Jake ("...and the Neverland Pirates") at breakfast, having a picture with Bolt, and seeing a few cool shows. In fact, shows made up the bulk of our day at Hollywood Studios.


We did Star Tours and Toy Story Mania (rides) and saw Abbie do Jedi Training Academy. We also saw a Star Wars storm troopers show, the Indiana Jones stunt show, Beauty and the Beast recap live, Muppet Vision, and the Frozen sing along. 

After dinner at Mama Melrose's, Abbie and I sought thrills on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (so awesome!), then I took the kids home to bed while Tony and his parents stayed for the Fantasmic show. 

I'm hoping a good night's rest will put everyone back to 100% tomorrow.

No comments: