We got a membership at the Museum of Life and Science today! It's surprisingly cheap and I think it's going to offer lots to playtime and learning opportunities for Abbie (and us). Today, Abbie and I went with Laura G, Kaylee, Jennifer and Seraph. We had lots of fun. The kids got plenty sweaty and were completely worn out when we left. I'm hoping this may also be a good place for Tony to take Abbie for a couple hours when he feels like giving me a break! ;-)
| Abbie at the toy sailboat area |
This week, we also visited a couple of different playgrounds and Abbie had a ball climbing, sliding, and swinging. Now that she's walking more securely (she still topples over some, though), it makes going to the playgrounds more enjoyable.
| CHEESE! |
2 comments:
Super pictures! Such a cutie!
Yay, I'm so glad you guys got membership. We were there this weekend for the bajillionth time. WE should all go some time (or have Dave and Tony take the kiddos ;-)
Post a Comment