So, you thought I was crazy when I said that we applied to 8 schools for Abbie to go to Kindergarten, right? Well, as of right now, we have heard back from 5 of those 8 and she has been accepted to ONE. For all the others, she is on the wait list, and for those that rank their wait list, she is around number 70! Not so crazy applying to 8 schools now, am I?
We won't know until almost the end of March for our final decision, but at least we are happy with the one school we have currently.
**UPDATE**
Since writing the above, we received another "you didn't win the lottery" letter, and then Abbie was accepted from the waitlist into our top choice (academically) school. Unfortunately, they have "depleted their financial aid pool" at this time, and we are unable to afford it, especially with Jason going to school in a couple of years, too. So, we declined the spot and are back to where we started. Just two more school lotteries to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment