Friday night I slept for at least 12 hours -- must have really needed it! Tony has been very patient with me lately, as I've been a little under the weather. He has allowed me to sleep a lot, and whine a lot, and be relatively lazy for the past few days. Lucky me!
So, besides sleeping and working, we had some good fun hanging out with friends this weekend. Ken Davis turned FORTY *gasp* last week, and Amy invited us to a surprise dinner with family and friends to celebrate on Saturday. We had a good time and got to know some new people at the table. Ken looks (and acts) much younger than his years! I'm so glad he has come to work at DSA this year to replace my "Davis-void" since Amy left. :)
Sunday, we hung out with Chris and Hope to watch football. Turns out Hope and Tony are like semi-twins... raised further north in Catholic schools, love 80s music and hate spicy food. We had a great time sharing stories and hardly watched the game.
But the greatest event of the weekend...
WE HAVE A HAMMOCK!!
Tony put together the hammock on Sunday while I was out running errands. As you can see, we've already begun enjoying it. It's SO comfy!
Tony, talking to his parents about how great the hammock is
Big enough to share!
I just thought this was a cool shot. The sky almost looks fake!
Does anyone else think it's crazy that we were enduring temperatures in the teens last week and are now hanging out on the hammock and wearing short-sleeves even after the sun goes down?? They say cold weather will be coming back soon... I'm SO CONFUSED!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE hammocks! I can't wait to come visit again and lie in it! :)
This hammock is great, too, because it has a quilted (weather resistant) pad on it. :)
or water resistant in case i pee on it? :)
Tara,
You're a doctor... can't you prescribe yourself some pills to control your urges?? :-p
Nice!! Mom and Dad hit the nail on the head with you two!
I am glad you guys are finding some time to relax!!
Post a Comment