Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet Jason!  I cannot believe that 2 years have already passed.  I can barely remember the baby months, yet I can hardly believe my eyes when I see the little boy he is now. 

As a now 2 year-old...
  • Jason is extremely energetic and fun-loving.
  • His favorite game is Duck, Duck, Goose (mostly the Goose part).  Sometimes he just runs up to one of us and taps us on the head, says "Guh!" and runs.
  • He still loves Elmo, but his favorite PBS show is Super-Why.
  • He loves cars and trains.
  • He loves swimming (with a floaty), and is growing a love for the beach.
  • He gives super-sweet hugs and kisses.
  • He loves to push his sister's buttons (sometimes literally pushing her around).
  • He loves to do everything his sister does, from laughing a certain way, to dancing, to playing dress-up.
  • Jason is quite the jokester.  Despite his inability to speak actual words, Jason has a creative sense of humor and is very good at making us laugh.
  • He can do summersaults like it's nobody's business.
  • He loves to gallop (the closest thing he has to jumping).
  • He is very strong.
  • Jason is trying to potty-train himself.  He tells me a few times a day that he needs to go potty.  He loves to sit backwards on the big toilet.  It's pretty cute, but I'm not forcing anything at this point.
  • He loves our kitties and other people's dogs.
  • He is LOUD!  We're also starting to notice that Jason has a bit gruff, boyish voice.
  • Jason is stubborn and smart, loving and caring, yet still a typical non-sharing, defiant toddler.
 We love our little boy SO SO much and look forward to many more wonderful years of fun with him!

1 comment:

TAV said...

happy birthday, Jason!!