Monday, July 22, 2013

Birthday Week! - Icing on the (Cheese)cake

What birthday week would be complete without a visit from my parents??  So, even though I thought the birthday week was winding down Friday night, I got a pleasant surprise from my parents that they wanted to visit me on Sunday.  They came bearing gifts (and a chainsaw), and we had a nice time visiting.  Abbie showed off her new bike, Tony and Dad cut up the dead tree in our backyard and rolled it away, and Jason wore Mom out with chase and tickle fests.  We had pizza for lunch, and of course... dessert!





I think the best part about celebrating birthday week was focusing on having a good time, and seeing people I cared about.  OK, and the desserts.  I can't do that much eating every week, but I sure would love to have that much fun every week!  Here's to celebrating my UN-Birthday for the rest of the year!

No comments: