Since my last "teeth post", Jason has acquired several more teeth. He now has two on the bottom (center), one big front tooth (top right), one lateral incisor (top left), and the complementary front tooth and right lateral incisor just cut yesterday. It's kind of crazy how fast they are all coming in. I don't remember Abbie's being that fast, and sometimes I feel like I don't ever recognize Jason when i see him with his teeth showing.
But, in addition to all of those adorable teeth, Jason just developed a double ear infection... again! Although it has been almost 2 months, it feels like just yesterday that we were fighting illness and ear infections like crazy with him. So here we are again with the sniffles, bad sleep, and aching ears. Luckily, I've learned to recognize the symptoms quickly, and got him on antibiotics this morning. I hope he will feel better by the time Tony and Abbie leave on Saturday, because I'll be without back-up for a full week!
Here's a picture showing Jason with 3 of the 4 teeth he had last week (add two more today!):
Oh, and since we went to the doctor this morning, I can update you on Jason's weight... a whopping 22lbs, 12oz (with a dry diaper on)!! Perhaps that helps you understand my eagerness for him to learn to walk early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment