Sunday, February 7, 2010

T minus 3 days to 9 months

Check out what I'm about to do...

 
Yeah, baby, I'm rocking back on my knees!  Mommy and Daddy better look out, 'cause I'm gonna be crawlin' before they know it!

 
I am also excited about brushing my teeth...

 
I do a VERY thorough job (it takes 2 hands)...

 
Ok, guys!  All done!  Say cheeeeese!

Just thought we'd fit in a little more excitement for months 8 before it's over! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Laura, How much does Abbie weigh if you don't mind my asking? Caden doesn't look much smaller than her :) Although of course he can't do all those fun tricks!

Laura D said...

she's 19lbs, 28 inches. She is essentially just above average for girls her age. Seems like I've seen a lot of boys lately that grow up really fast! Caden must be one of them. :)