Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane

OK, perhaps the title is a little deceiving. I'm certainly not moving fast, nor being terribly busy, but it does seem that time is moving along rather nicely in general. We are nearing the end of week 27 and about to enter what I consider "The Holy Week" (aka week 28). Most days pass by without complication and I'm feeling pretty good. My spirits are usually up, though I've had a few depressing sorts of days when I would rather just sleep. Once we make it through the next week, my new goal will be to get to week 32, so keep your fingers crossed!

Many of you have given me suggestions of how I can keep myself busy during this time. I must say, I don't think I'll ever become a knitter or cross-stitcher (no offense)! But, I do still keep busy reading novels and books about baby stuff, watching TV, doing Sudoku, and playing on the computer. Much to Tony's dismay, I've done a little bit of online shopping for baby stuff and spring clothes. I just couldn't help myself when the weather got so nice! I've also enjoyed laying out in the hammock, and even got a little sun this week. :)

But, most of the time, you will find me as follows...


lounging in a bed (I have three to choose from!)...
...or laying on the couch.
You'll note that there are always kitties nearby, which makes every moment I am horizontal just a little bit better. They are super-duper cuddle buddies! How could I complain??
This is just a belly update, courtesy of Tony. It's definitely growing!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boobs are huge! (is that appropriate?)

Laura D said...

yeah... they're uncontrollable! I don't know how naturally busty women cope!

TAV said...

Yes! Love the belly pic!