Where has the time gone?? Oh man, it has been one crazy month! I've felt discombobulated for weeks from being out of my normal workout routine. Then, add in the fact that mid-September to early November are notoriously the busiest weeks of the year for our family, and you could just call me a walking disaster! I'm finally starting to dig out, even though I know we have a couple more weeks to go before it's over.
My thoughts have been occupied by the elections a lot lately, and I could probably write a novel here, but how about we look at happy pictures of my family instead?
Here's a recap of the past month...
We hosted Tony's client appreciation picnic at Pullen Park. The park was fun and face painting was a hit with all ages.
We survived 5 days without Tony (he was in Md for work), then I attended a professional conference in Charlotte for two days and learned a lot.
Abbie's YGuides tribe made their torches for fall outing but sadly haven't been able to use them since Hurricane Matthew swept through on their scheduled weekend.
We accomplished some major landscaping goals (no pictures yet... It's almost complete!)
I chaperoned Jason's first Kindergarten field trip to a local pumpkin farm.
And we took the kids to the State Fair after school on Thursday. There was lots of food consumption, plus some great learning experiences.






















No comments:
Post a Comment