Last week Abbie, Jason and I went to visit my parents in Cornelius. I was hoping we'd get lots of time to play in the lake, but the temperatures were a bit chilly until the last day. We had fun doing other stuff instead, though! We went to Discovery Place Kids, made several trips to local parks, took the boat out on the lake, and I learned to paddleboard (it's not hard!). I took a short and COLD swim with Jason and Abbie one day, then Abbie and I took advantage of Jason's naptime on the last day to enjoy the warmer weather for swimming with Grandpa. We had a great time!
OK, I have no idea why my pictures are showing up sideways... I'll work on that for next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new title, and the sideways pics :) Miss you!
I like the new name too!
Post a Comment