Yesterday, I thought the world was about to come to an end. "Things Fall Apart" came to mind as several frustrations came up, and I felt like the whole family was on a high-speed train running out of control. Today, however, I have a new outlook. Three great things happened:
1) Abbie made it through the whole morning at preschool. Every time my phone rang b/w 9 and noon, I was afraid it was her teacher calling to ask me to pick her up early. But, it never was, and she seemed pretty happy when I came to get her at the normal pick up time. Phew!
2) Jason is getting stronger and pushing up even better. Check it out:
(He does get whiny at the end, but that's because I had been watching him push up for quite a while before I got the camera, and by then, he was tired!)
3) My jeans fit! At least two pairs... and they actually look OK! yay! Just a little bit more weight to lose before I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight again. Of course, things have shifted again, so there's still some work to be done, but I'm very pleased with my progress so far.
So, despite the other junk that doesn't need to be discussed here, I'd say it's a pretty great day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the great work! You'll have good days, bad days and amazing days! Hooray for Abbie doing better at school. Jason certainly is strong!!
Post a Comment