OK, OK! People have been guessing since Christmas, so I guess it's time to spill the beans...
Yes, I am indeed PREGNANT!
Apparently "older" generations have this funky sense about such things, because two folks (I won't name names) were speculating exactly 4 days after I found out. 4 DAYS! Perhaps this was because I was already a little thicker than the last time they saw me (sorry- the try-to-be-skinny thing was too stressful), but supposedly they swore I was glowing.
The rest of you who have been working out with me lately were probably thinking, "Geez, Laura is really slacking off lately. She's putting on weight, too. Maybe she should lay off the ice cream and spend a little more time at the gym." Well, now you can understand that, in fact, every time I go to do that 15th push-up and my mind says "yes", my body is screaming "no" and I just have to listen. Yeah, I've probably eaten a little more than my fair share of junk food the last few weeks (can we say cheese and tomatoes, in any combination??), but whatever. I'll get back on track soon!
I am officially 9 weeks. And, while I know it's customary to hold the secret until 12 weeks, I'm just not feeling it. So, now you know! And now, I can go back to wearing more of my clothes that don't hide my growing belly. PHEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so happy for you!
YAY YAY YAY YAY! No speculation here, but then again it's been a few months since we've seen you guys. Hope you're feeling well!
ohhh, congrats! it seems lots of people are going for number two now (not us, yet!)! really happy for you! can't wait to hear more!
CONGRATULATIONS Laura!!! Such an exciting time for you, Tony and Abbie :-)
yay!! (even if it interferes with wedding plans) :)
YIPPIE! I KNEW IT!! It was when I called the house the other week and you and Abbie were napping, Tony said "Have you talked to Laura lately?" which to me was code for "Do you know the news?!".
I am so, so excited for you guys!!
Love,
lb
Post a Comment