The house is really coming along, and it's getting exciting! This week, the bathroom flooring (vinyl), countertops (marble), and kitchen countertops (granite) were installed. I was thrilled to find that they gave me the full granite backsplash that I asked for along the counters where the sink is. This was considered doubtful to happen according to the builder, so it was a great surprise!
We are now counting down to our Dec. 30th closing and moving on Dec. 31-Jan 2. Boxes line the walls in our current living and dining rooms, and I'm working to sell/donate the last few pieces that we do not plan to use in the new house. Jason's new bed (a loft!) was also delivered last Monday. We will keep that boxed until we move.
 |
| Kitchen stove counter |
 |
| full granite backsplash! |
 |
| the kids' bathroom |
No comments:
Post a Comment