Bedrest (aka the BORING life) has been really getting to me lately. I'm very restless. I feel like I'm overflowing with energy, even if it's mostly in my head... I get worn out just taking a shower! Now 13 weeks into this, it is hard to keep reminding myself that I have to lay low and make it a couple more weeks. My consolation?...
It's times like this that I don't mind being stuck in bed all day. Hot as it may be, Chrissy still loves to cuddle close. The only thing more heartwarming that I can think of is the day I get to cuddle with my baby!
So, quick update on the pregnancy... We had another appointment yesterday. It was quick and easy. Nothing too big to tell. I am currently about 3-4cm dilated and the baby is positioned very low. But, being the "freak of nature" that I've proved to be, I will probably be riding out to the end of my bedrest period. This will hopefully end on May 14. I plan on getting confirmation at next week's appointment, then the freedom-party-planning will begin!
3 comments:
Freedom??????
sorry to tell you but you won'y be using that word for another 18 years..... and yet you will love every minute of it.. Hang in there.
Thinking of you, Laura! That's awesome you have one of the (rare) "Cuddly" cats! :)
I can't wait for the freedom-party! It will be a big night out on the town! Just make sure your bag is packed!! Hehe. Love ya!
~Laura B
Post a Comment