I love cats. They are by far the greatest companions I could ever wish to have at home. And, being that I have been spending a lot of extra time at home recently, I've had plenty of time to spend with my adorable kitties, Roxie (aka the RockStar) and Chrissy (aka Crispix). In fact, as I type this post with my good hand, Chrissy has curled up on my other arm and gone to sleep. I can't get over how cute she is and how lucky I am to have adopted her this summer. I think Roxie is usually glad to have her, too, except when Chrissy wants to play early in the mornings. I guess as you age, early morning wrestling is not as exciting anymore. However, they do gladly take care of each other's cleaning needs on a daily basis and regularly nap together.
I honor of my precious kitties, here are some of the top reasons to own a cat, taken from various sources...
- Cats come potty-trained (unlike dogs and children).
- Cats don't drool. In fact, when they do lick, it's like a pleasant tickle!
- Cats can be left alone overnight without a babysitter.
- Cats are excellent cuddle companions without taking over the whole bed.
- According to a study at the University of Minnesota, cat owners are significantly less likely to die of a heart attack than dog owners and non-pet owners.
What better reasons than these do you need to own a cat?? OK, if you need more, check out these adorable photos!




No comments:
Post a Comment